Today, we have updated Flat UI Pro to version 1.2.3. We have fixed a few bugs, and we’ve taken into account your suggestions on how to improve the framework.
All those who have bought Flat UI Pro get updates for free. To download an update, log in to your account and download the archive containing the new release.
List of changes in Flat UI Pro 1.2.3:
- Background and border color improved for .alert-success;
- Transition for buttons improved;
- Various small changes to the dropdown module.
- Form elements added: legend, .help-block;
- New “File input” module, developed on the basis of jasny’s fileinput.js, added;
- input-groups.less module substantially modified and supplemented by new elements for better compatibility with Bootstrap 3;
- Other minor changes.
- navbar.less module completely remade;
- Possibility to set navbar size added, and now indents and font size in default and inverted navbars are the same;
- support of basic navbar elements added: navbar-form, navbar-btn, navbar-text, navbar-link;
- fixed-top, fixed-bottom, static-top support added.
If you aren’t a buyer of Flat UI Pro, you have an opportunity to purchase the new version!
Thanks to all those who help us test and develop Flat UI Pro on GitHub.
With Slides, we don’t make you start from an empty slate. All you have to do is to pick the elements you like best and combine them. Each slide has been carefully crafted to satisfy three key criteria: aesthetic, function and usability. That way you know every element works together seamlessly while enhancing the impact of your content.Create a Website