Version 5.0.6 March 10, 2020
- The default Inter font is now loading from Google Fonts, further improving loading speed.
Version 5.0.5 February 26, 2020
- Added ability to Upload SVG straight to the SVG library.
- Autocomplete is now available for all Text Editors.
- Loading speed improved for popups with iframes and video tags without the autoplay class.
- The browser will notify you before exit if there are unsaved changes in the code editor.
Version 5.0.4 January 30, 2020
- Remove, edit, and add new SVG symbols (logo, icons, etc.) across all project pages with the SVG Library.
- Meet the new Side Navigation style - Numbered!
- Edit Project Settings and Page Settings on all screens of the App.
- Added external scripts and styles in the head or body sections are now available in the Edit mode.
Version 5.0.3 December 23, 2019
- Added support for Page Up and Page Down keys for navigation.
- Fixed accidental Popup hiding on a select-click release outside the content area.
- Fixed background size for an "autoHeight" slides on the scroll effect.
Version 5.0.2 December 11, 2019
- Fixed parallax element appearance on mobile.
- Fixed animated element appearance on scroll.
Version 5.0.1 November 26, 2019
- Added shortcuts and improved the performance of the Code Editor.
- Fixed styles, that was generating extra useless code.
- Polished a lot of things and fixed many small bugs.
🎉 Version 5 October 30, 2019 — Backup is strongly recommended!
- The Projects are here! Keep and maintain multiple pages in separate projects.
- Upload your media content and edit the code (html/css/js) of slides and panels within the app.
- Export as a file or as a full project with a Ready-to-Upload file structure, also compatible with Static Pages.
- Add meta tags and image for social networks; attach custom code in the <head> or/and <body>.
- New design, new images, new default Inter font.
- Separated controls for attaching Scripts and Styles on the Body.
- Fully synced to the code public Slides 5 Figma Document (sorry, no PS version this time, folks).
- New typography classes, that are much easier to use.
- Night mode added for the Generator and Project pages.
- Flex Grid redesigned with a fixed gap in mind. All grids replaced with flex grids.
- Reducing loading speed by removing deprecated styles and plugins.
- Slides with video popups load a lot faster than before with the new loading process.
- Updated to jQuery 3.4.1.
- Fixed major scroll issues for various mobile devices.
- Fixed hiding panels on scroll for mobile devices.
- Fixed small bugs and added speed improvements.
Version 4.2.5 Sep 16, 2019
- Fixed bug with scroll when Desktop View Mode enabled on iOS 13 Safari.
- Fixed all kinds of issues with the scroll on various touch devices.
Version 4.2.4 Jul 8, 2019
- Fixed bug when slides change rapidly with fast slide effect turned on.
- Added the support for the newer jQuery 3.4.1.
Version 4.2.3 Jun 20, 2019
- Fixed bug with and value type of excluded slides navigation attributes.
Version 4.2.2 April 11, 2019
- Fixed bug of flickering of the tint layer on Safari.
- Fixed bug with the scroll that caused errors in the console.
Version 4.2.1 March 21, 2019
- Added ability to spead up the loading by replacing src with data-src for iframe. Learn more.
- Fixed a bug with image resize in the panels.
Version 4.2 January 18, 2019
- Finally, the future customers can use the Demo Version to try the Slides out before the purchase.
- Slider supports changing multiple items at the time.
- Added support for a precise align for text and table cells for various device widths.
Version 4.1 December 5, 2018
- New Slides added: 96, 97, 98, 99, and 100.
- New Template added: Template #16.
- By a popular request, all video popups were replaced with the Youtube embed.
- Fixed animation in the popup of the Slide #75.
Version 4.0.5 November 12, 2018
- Hide Popup on Body Click function is now optional.
- Improved several examples.
- Fixed a bug with default font for the button in a form.
Version 4.0.4 August 29, 2018
- Fixed minor layout issues with Slide #86.
- Fixed loading issues on localhost on Safari browsers.
Version 4.0.3 August 22, 2018
- Updated custom preloader example.
- Fixed bug with Grid element sizes on certain widths.
- Fixed bug with preloading a page without images.
Version 4.0.2 August 20, 2018
- Added an ability to show Dialog with a JS function.
- Fixed bug with animation on scroll of the elements with Scroll effect.
Version 4.0.1 August 14, 2018
- Added an ability to use Flex, Grid, and Slider components inside the Sidebars.
- Fixed minor issues with styles of Side Navigation elements.
- Fixed ability to uncheck the selected panel in the Generator.
- Fixed failure scroll on the mobile Android devices.
Version 4 August 10, 2018
- Brand New Design. Better mobile view, better typography.
- New Styles tab on the generator. Set your fonts before export.
- Two new Slide effects: Chain and Vertigo.
- Two New side Navigation styles: Line and Pole.
- New Generator Feature: Ability to put scripts and styles at the bottom of the page.
- Added an ability to Hide Panels on Scroll and ability Show/Hide only on First/Last slides.
- New Generator feature: Ability to add Navigation Tooltips in Generator.
- New Generator feature: Ability to automatically set anchor links in Generator.
- Added an ability to preview panels faster from Generator page.
- Added an ability to set custom spacings for specific devices.
- Easy control margins and paddings for mobile devices with responsive classes.
- The Slider component is now supporting animation.
- Add Parallax to any element for Scroll and Slide effects.
- Finally added jQuery 3.x Support.
- Updated Style of the preloader.
- Added an ability to show and hide Dialog windows on delay.
- Added an ability to open Popup windows with hash links.
- Added an ability to easily add gradients in buttons.
- Added an ability to use one dropdown in multiple positions.
- Added an ability to copy White Slide to clipboard from Generator interface.
- Tons of small bug fixes and improvements.
Version 3.1.2 August 15, 2017
- Added an ability to open a Popup over another Popup.
- Popups are smoothly fading out on close now.
- Improved the Youtube example. Now you can use multiple videos on your backgrounds on one page.
Version 3.1.1 August 1, 2017
- Added AutoPlay function for the Sliders.
- Grid and Flex are extended with 10 columns layout and additional Responsive Control classes.
- Improved layout of the Slide #68.
- On-page navigation with anchor links is fixed.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 3.1 July 6, 2017
- Added new classes for more precise control of the Grids on mobile devices.
- Improved the layout of the certain slides with the new grid responsive classes.
- The ajax email script has been updated, which makes it easier to make changes and supplement the code.
- Removed redundant classes from the Slide #91.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 3.0.9 June 12, 2017
- The content of the Popup will scroll to the top after re-open.
- Fixed arrow icon on the select element in Slide #97.
- Many small typos, fixes, and improvements.
Version 3.0.8 June 2, 2017
- Added an ability to copy an example's code right to the clipboard from the Generator App.
- Added an ability to change the sensitivity of the scroll to hide the panel.
- Fixed bug when on certain screen sizes image zoom didn't work.
Version 3.0.7 May 9, 2017
- Finally, an example of SoundCloud player was added.
- Fixed a bug with scrolling on click by navigation classes.
Version 3.0.6 Apr 11, 2017
- Added an ability to adjust the minimum scroll and swipe sizes to change the slide.
- Fixed frame appearance on Slide #93 for mobile devices.
- Added additional images for the slider in Slide #83.
- Minor fixes and improvements.
Version 3.0.5 Mar 30, 2017
- Added new Typed example for a cool typewriter effect for your titles.
- Enhanced the security of the ajax-email.php script, preventing from email injection.
- Improved SEO by adding titles to links, containing SVG images on the Panels.
- Youtube Background Video example improved to support mobile devices.
- Fixed spacing of the element under the mobile version of Slide #53.
- Fixed scroll by clicking on a hash link inside the Dialog window.
- Fixed zoomed image size after browser window been resized.
- Fixed broken links to the examples in the manual, removed deprecated classes from CSS and other minor fixes.
Version 3.0.4 Mar 25, 2017
- Slides now can accept data-name atributes for hash navigation, to match W3C recommendations.
Version 3.0.3 Mar 15, 2017
- Fixed bug with tint layer appearance glitch on mobile devices.
- Fixed bug with sudden panels disappearing on Firefox 52.
Version 3.0.2 Mar 13, 2017
- Fixed and improved speed for Slide effects.
- Fixed inability to scroll up on Chrome Mobile Browser.
- Fixed several panels layout for more responsiveness.
- Fixed scroll for mobile preview mode with Simplified Mobile option turned on.
Version 3.0.1 Mar 5, 2017
- Added a bunch of new examples based on user requests and suggestions.
- Fonts and Icons are merged into one request to load your Slides project faster.
- Fixed inability to scroll in Firefox 47 on Windows.
- Fixed a scrollbar flicker on loading for Scroll effect.
- Many small bugs and typos fixed.
Version 3 Feb 13, 2017
- Huge visual update to refresh the look and simplify the customization.
- Added SCSS source code for the brave css guru to easily change the basic variables.
- Added Dialog Windows component for you to leave messages for your visitors.
- In addition to current the grid system, we added a Flex Grid for better flexibility and responsive control.
- Added new Sound component that is great for background music.
- For the Scroll Effect, we added an animation of elements on a scroll.
- Added Google Material Icons on your content and buttons. A Collection of 900+ icons and counting.
- Added reach and beautiful Typography styles, thanks to Rich Hayler.
- Added an ability to exclude selected slides from navigation.
- Added the Popup Gallery for Slide #69 and Slide #75.
- Switched to a Flex grid for certain slides to provide the best experience on mobile.
- Improved Parallax Effect for Scroll Effect.
- Improved Smooth Scroll for touch and non-touch devices.
- Added the ability to disable the navigation with arrow keys.
- Improved Parallax Background for scroll effect.
- Easily copy the HTML code of the Slide or Panel you like from the Generator.
- Fixed disability of navigation within form elements using keyboard.
- Fixed Zoom Image feature for the images with Scroll Effect.
- Fixed Slide Effects for Chrome on iOS devices.
- Many various improvements and bug fixes.
Version 2.3 Jun 20, 2016
- The Generator app now minifies the export by removing unnecessary files and images.
- A lot of useful examples were added, you can find them in the archive folder.
- Fixed clicks by buttons with SVG inside on Safari browsers.
- Play button removed from HTML5 video background on a certain iOS devices.
- Tons of small bug fixes and improvements.
Version 2.2.1 May 26, 2016
- Added an ability to change button’s color before and after submit on Slide #55.
- Added an ability to set your layout for side navigation.
- Updated several examples: Slider, Sidebar and Multilingual.
- Added support for special characters in an ajax-email.php script.
Version 2.2 May 2, 2016
- The Generator app now can do more than ever. White slides, reorder, duplicate, sort and search.
- Added the Multilingual support for websites with more than one language.
- Added an ability to show content for Tablet, Phablet, and Phone devices.
- Fixed form styles for a white version of Slide 97.
Version 2.1 Apr 21, 2016
- We added 5 new slides with CTA buttons and inputs.
- Element Animations are enabled for Scroll Effect on mobile devices.
- Minor styles and layout updates.
Version 2.0.6 Apr 14, 2016
- Popup example with contact form and fullscreen videos.
- Now you can animate content inside Popups and Sidebars.
- Fixed bug with zoom images with simplified mobile on.
- Fixed video appearance in Slide 81 on mobile devices.
Version 2.0.5 Apr 7, 2016
- Added classes to easily hide content on mobile devices.
- Added an ability to set your success-text for contact form (Slide 55).
- Updated ajax-script.php so you can see a sender's name on reply.
- Fixed bug on class setting when simplified mobile is on.
- Fixed speed of smooth scroll on Windows browsers.
Version 2.0.4 Mar 29, 2016
- New animation effect for elements: From Blur.
- Finally, an example for Intercom integration was added.
- You can now disable Preloader indicator AND delay in Additional Settings.
- Slides now support native browser zoom in and out.
Version 2.0.3 Mar 28, 2016
- Finally, an example for Mailchimp ajax integration was added.
- jQuery was updated to its latest 2.2.2 version.
- Fixed broken Slides Effects with Simplified Mobile option enabled.
- Masonry Grid fixed for disabled Preloader.
Version 2.0.2 Mar 25, 2016
- Now you can turn off page preloader. It might be useful for heavy pages.
- Fixed HTML5 video controls display for webkit devices.
Version 2 Mar 21, 2016
- Scroll – a new effect to present your slides like a classic scroll page.
- 22 New Slides and 4 Samples were added featuring the new Scroll Effect.
- Panels are hideable on long pages for Scroll Effect.
- Use Back/Forward history keys to navigate inside your Slides website.
- New helpful Examples added to show new features.
- New animation effect for elements: Arriving above, like it was dropped.
- A Compact view of navigation dots added for cases with many slides.
- Masonry layout for grid columns was added.
- Default paddings were refined for Slides, Panels and Navigation dots.
- Padding spaces in the panels are now easily adjustable.
- Smoothly animated Popups will autoplay your Youtube & Vimeo videos.
- Navigate inside your Slider elements using Next and Previous elements.
- Contact form of Slide 55 is now provided with php/ajax script.
- Updated to newer and faster jQuery 1.12.1.
- Better support for Android and Windows Mobile devices.
- Improved Manual navigation. Updated and added new articles.
- Scenic background effect was updated for Internet Explorer.
- Tons of small fixes and improvements.
Version 1.0.13 Dec 8, 2015
- Scroll fixed for all browsers on Linux.
Version 1.0.12 Dec 7, 2015
- Sidebar hash navigation fixed for Simplified Mobile view.
- Minor bug and misprints fixes.
Version 1.0.11 Nov 30, 2015
- Scroll fixed for Firefox on Windows.
Version 1.0.10 Nov 29, 2015
- Smooth scroll fixed for oversized content on Windows.
Version 1.0.9 Nov 27, 2015
- Fixed URL's hash related bug on viewing pages locally.
Version 1.0.8 Nov 25, 2015
- Annoying empty # in URL will be removed if it's empty.
- Safari bug on hover fixed for Slide 69.
Version 1.0.7 Nov 24, 2015
- Another new 6 slides were added!
- Scenic- dramatic endless zoom effect for Slide's background.
- Added shades of fade for background (fade1 - fade-9).
- Layout and style fixes for slides 16, 44 and 60.
Version 1.0.6 Nov 10, 2015
- 4 new slides were added!
- Responsive panels fixed for mobile.
- The hash link will reset if the slide has no #name.
- Layout and style fixes for slides 16, 44 and 60.
Version 1.0.5 Nov 02, 2015
- Improved layout for Template 3.
- Bold font fixed for headers and buttons on Safari.
- Fixed Cards and Stack Effects for Internet Explorer.
- Minor CSS and JS fixes.
Version 1.0.4 Oct 27, 2015
- Fixed Preview and Download buttons on Internet Explorer.
- Simplified Mobile view added for Chrome on Android.
Version 1.0.3 Oct 26, 2015
- Improved layout for Slides 5 and 6.
- Templates 2,5,8 and 11 was refined.
- Input and Textarea default font were changed to Source Sans Pro.
- Slides 8,12,42,43 and 55 code was changed: forms has been unified.
Version 1.0.2 Oct 22, 2015
- Added New Block #60. A mix between Slides 16 and 33!
- Improved Side Menu default styles.
- Added an ability to use Slider with Grid Component.
- Missed images restored.
- Navigation fixed for the Simplified Mobile view.
Version 1.0.1 Oct 21, 2015
- Added an ability to pin a picture to a Pinterest. Share Dropdowns and Templates was updated.
- Misprints fixed on Generator pages and code comments.
Version 1 - Release Oct 20, 2015
- Slides Release! Yay!
Go back to top ↰